UC Live! Events: Conditions of Entry
UC Live! and it’s venues (UC Refectory & Zierholz @ UC) reserves the right to refuse a patron admission to the event or to evict that person from the event in any of the following circumstances;
- If the patron fails to produce appropriate identification *see acceptable forms of I.D.
- If the patron refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by Security
- If the patron attempts to bring illegal or banned substances into the event and is detected by Police or Security *see banned items.
- If the patron breaks a condition of entry or conducts any illegal activity at the event
- If the patron is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs
- If the patron participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving and intimidation
- No professional cameras for commercial photography allowed unless approved by promoter prior to the show.
- Illegal or Illicit substances of any kind
- Drinks or drink bottles of any kind (alcoholic or non-alcoholic, sealed or un-sealed)
- Aerosol cans, including deodorants
- Anything studded (i.e belts, wristbands etc)
- Weapons of any kind
- Video/tape recording devices
- Professional still cameras (small still cameras ARE allowed)
- Fireworks or explosives of any kind including deodorant/aerosol cans
- Any other items considered illegal or dangerous.
Acceptable Forms of identification:
- Photo Driver’s License
- Proof of Age Card
All shows are 18+ unless noted otherwise.
When an event is Licensed All Ages please note:
- We recommend that all children under 16 years of age be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Patrons may only smoke in the designated smoking areas provided and that these areas are 18+ only.
- Generally, events at UC do not allow Passouts. If you require a pass out for medical reasons please bring appropriate documentation.
- Limited tickets may be purchased at the door on performance night. However, we recommend advance booking to secure your tickets. Please see individual event listings for more information regarding ticketing. GIGS & EVENTS
- Venue/Box Office Collection is from the venue on the night once doors open (the advertised start time on the event page).
- Note: for all Ticketek events UCU shop is a Ticketek outlet located in the Hub, downstairs between Building 1 and the Library. Open from 8.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Generally, events at UC are General Admission standing room with limited seating available in the venue. Customers are advised to check the event page for more information regarding individual shows. GIGS & EVENTS
- Video and professional still cameras are not allowed, however small still cameras are OK.